Please follow the listed steps in order to submit the camera-ready version of your paper and register for the conference:
- Revise your paper based on reviewers’ comments. Please make sure to perform all required paper corrections before submitting the final version. The final version will be checked to assure that the required changes have been included and that the paper conforms to the final submission guidelines.
- To submit the final version of your paper, please check the PDF for IEEE Xplore®-compatibility and upload it into EDAS. Detailed instructions for the final paper submission are given here. Please note that the accepted papers must be uploaded no later than
June 15, 2015 (hard deadline).
electroniccopyright (eCF)form must be submitted through EDAS, as described in detail in final paper submission instructions, no later than June 15, 2015.
- Register for the conference no later than June 15, 2015 (early/author registration deadline). Please note that to complete the registration we must receive your payment by that date as well.
- Make your travel and accommodation arrangements. If you need a visa, please apply for it as soon as possible. Information about the visa regime between the Republic of Austria and other countries can be found at Visa requirements overview page of Federal Ministry of Republic of Austria.
- Special rates have been arranged for the conference participants at several hotels close to the university (see conference location on a map). To take advantage of the special rate, you must book the room by June 22, 2015. The hotel reservation is handled through the conference on-line registration system.
- Keep an eye on preliminary program and time schedule as you prepare your presentation. All accepted papers will be presented in oral sessions.