Please follow the listed steps in order to submit the camera-ready version of your paper and register for the conference:
- Revise your paper based on reviewers’ comments. Please make sure to perform all required paper corrections before submitting the final version. The final version will be checked to assure that the required changes have been included and that the paper conforms to the final submission guidelines.
- To submit the final version of your paper, please check the PDF for IEEE Xplore®-compatibility and upload it into EDAS. Detailed instructions for the final paper submission are given here. Please note that the accepted papers must be uploaded no later than June 6, 2017 (hard deadline).
- The IEEE copyright form must be submitted through EDAS, as described in detail in final paper submission instructions, no later than June 6, 2017.
- Register for the conference no later than May 28, 2017 (early/author registration deadline). Please note that to complete the registration we must receive your payment by that date as well.
- Make your travel and accommodation arrangements. If you need a visa, please apply for it as soon as possible. Information about the visa regime between the Republic of Croatia and other countries can be found at Visa requirements overview page of Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs.
- Special rates have been arranged for the conference participants at Hotel International (see conference location on a map).
- Keep an eye on preliminary program and time schedule as you prepare your presentation. All accepted papers will be presented in oral sessions.