Please follow the listed steps in order to submit the camera-ready version of your paper and register for the conference:
- Revise your paper based on reviewers’ comments. Please make sure to perform all required paper corrections before submitting the final version. The final version will be checked to assure that the required changes have been included and that the paper conforms to the final submission guidelines.
- To submit the final version of your paper, please check the PDF for IEEE Xplore®-compatibility and upload it into EDAS. Detailed instructions for the final paper submission are given here. Please note that the accepted papers must be uploaded no later than May 28, 2021 (hard deadline).
- The Copyright Transfer Agreement must be submitted through EDAS, as described in detail in final paper submission instructions, no later than May 28, 2021. If you have any additional questions regarding copyright please contact martina.antonic (at) fer.hr.
- Register for the conference no later than June 1, 2021 (early/author registration deadline). Registration form can be found here. Please note that to complete the registration we must receive your payment by that date as well.
- Make your travel and accommodation arrangements. If you need a visa, please apply for it as soon as possible. Information about the visa regime between the Republic of Croatia and other countries can be found at Visa requirements overview page of Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs.
- Please plan your visit according to the COVID-19 safety regulations. Before arrival, participants are advised to fill-out the form on the Enter-Croatia web site. Current information about the conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia can be found at UZG COVID page of Ministry of the Interior.
- Special rates have been arranged for the conference participants at several hotels. For any additional questions please contact marija.dumbovic (at) ulixtravel.com
- Keep an eye on preliminary program and time schedule as you prepare your presentation. All accepted papers will be presented in oral sessions.