Preventive measures against COVID-19Posted on: June 29, 2021, by : maja
We would like to inform and remind all conference participants of preventive measures against COVID-19:
- The maximum seating capacity of each meeting room has been established and must be respected to allow 1.5 meter physical distance between occupied seats.
- The seating capacity of our main conference room (Grey Hall) is 30 persons and available seats are clearly marked. There is also extra seating for 20 persons available (with audiovisual streaming) in the adjacent room (White Hall).
- All participants must wear masks upon entering FER premises. Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor public spaces.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance of each meeting room.
- The conference rooms and meeting areas will be ventilated and sanitized between sessions.
Detailed and verified information about COVID-19 is provided by the Government of the Republic of Croatia via dedicated web site koronavirus.hr.